Talked about how only in America would we name a roller coaster after the screaming shits.
Talked about Batman. The awesomeness of the series, the potential villain(s) in the next movie and much much more.
For some reason there's a copy of Teen Vogue in the staff lounge. We used it to mock the random looking models.
Helped Bryan with Personal Fitness. And by helped I mean, sat in chair off to side while I was feeling sick. Oh, and I collected blue cards (a few of them at least).
Rowing was alright. Have an uneven group of campers which means that I have to share a boat with one of them. Wonderful.
Lunchtime Game : Belly Flop.
I love how most of the campers never understand the concept or technique that goes along with a belly flop.
Started a small fire in the kitchen. Using some paper and a cooking pot. Used the fan to get most of the smoke out.
Cleaned front stairs so I didn't leave until most of the staff left. Oof.
Day II
On the cabinet today was a sign from AA (which meets at our building on weekends) that read "Please stay out of our cupboard we need our supplies". We left a sign for them that read "Keep your supplies in your cupboard - Thank You". Last week they left all their random teas and strong coffee out on the counter. Possibility of a passive-aggressive note war with the AA.
Had small staff "party" in the staff lounge before work. Talked about various classic rock artists.
Tagged along with motor boating. Was once again in awe of some of these houses.
Rowing was ridiculous. Got in eleven minutes late for lunch.
Lunchtime Game: Sandcastle Building
James' patrol won with "Snake In A Boot" sculpture. Which went along with the western week theme very well.
Emergency Prepardness. Almost fell asleep while teaching it. Thank God that Matt crashed by and taught the second half.
Almost tagged along with motor boating but was stopped since there were too many people in the boat.
Sat in free swim with James and propped ourselves under his makeshift lean to.
Cleaned the inside of the freezer today. Or at least chipped off the layer of ice that has formed over the past few years. So, when I went to unplug it (I hadn't noticed that my hand had ice all over it) I got electrocuted.
Up one arm and into the other. It was odd.
Tomorrow is Western Week Theme Day! I'm thinking about dressing as an Indian Casino card dealer.

No comments:
Post a Comment