- Our run ins with various law enforcement types
- Random videos we've seen ("Don't Tase Me Bro", 7 Year Old Gangster, Palm Frond Robbery)
Also checked out an old VW that for sale outside of the base. $3,000, not that bad since it's a one year old engine and three year old interior.
Free Swim was an hour and a half of nothing. I ended up reading the newspaper. Read two reviews, one for "Wall-E", the other for "Wanted". Also read an article on an auction that featured artifacts from the Titanic.
Rowing was...interesting. Half of the group was beyond perfect. The others, not so much.
Lunchtime Game: Rock Paper Scissors/Tag
The staff received a large bowl of pudding from the girl scouts.
Bryan and I talked about movies and different remedies for hangovers.
And...I sat. For a ridiculously long time.
Tomorrow is Patriot Theme Costume Day
Wish I had planned ahead. I would've invested in something like this.
Might just go with my navy uniform.

No comments:
Post a Comment