skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Working For The Weekend
"This Is Not Worth Less Than Minimum Wage"
Friday, July 18, 2008
Week IV, Day IV
Discussed the awesomeness of Meth Minute 39.
Motorboated around the marina for the first time since I was a camper.
Barely made it under one of the bridges. Waved at random junior lifeguard kids, and crewers.
Discussed some of the ginourmous houses.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(25)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(15)
Week 6 Day I and II
Days III, IV, V
Week V, Day I and II
Week IV, Day V
Week IV, Day IV
Week IV, Day III
Week IV, Day II
Week IV Day I
Found old notes from last year.Made picture based ...
Week 3 Day 5
Three Days One Post
Week 3 Day 1 And 3/4
Already Behind Week 2 Day 4
WEEK 2, Day 3
WEEK 2, Day 2
►
June
(5)
About Me
That Guy With The Camera
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment